Thursday, October 16, 2008

new beginnings

Hi,

I will take a minute to catch the rest of the world up to speed. My name is John. I have many interests regarding the world of art- from drawing, painting, and sculpture, to graffiti and tattoos. I remember loving to draw since kindergarten, and being recognized for artistic abilities from the same time. I am personally expressing artistic vision with every project I build. EIF Audio exists for this very reason. We are not here to just be another stereo shop. We have a greater vision, which is to offer unique services at an unparalleled level of craftsmanship. Every effort is with the intention of continuing development of our business. Every single project is equally important for this goal, because the best business card is a custom automobile which makes an impression on our next prospect. That's it for now, as time away from the shop is scarce.

:)

No comments: